Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fundraising!

I am a fundraising machine! Haha.. or so I feel like...

My support letters are being mailed this weekend and I'm so excited as people begin to learn about my trip and how to sponsor HCO, the kids and myself.

I am feeling so incredibly blessed as I learn of all my Prayer Warriors that are out there praying for me on a daily basis! Thank you all so much for your feedback and continued support. It is forever encouraging that I have people that bring my trip and life to the throne of God.

And it looks like I have a few financial supporters as well! Thanks to you all as well, I am humbled by your generosity.

As for myself, I'm finally ready to begin fundraising from church to church, I think.. (fingers-crossed!)
Big thanks to Robby Myers for creating my prayer cards! They look so great and professional and I know you all are loving them!


On a random note, if you have time, come on out to my Shop and Support Rummage Sale next weekend Oct. 7th and 8th! Everything is $1 and donations are accepted of course, all proceeds will be going to my trip and time at HCO.

So moving forward, I have quite a bit to accomplish and get done, but I know the Lord is there with me, watching over me and directing me into the path He has planned. Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment