Thursday, September 15, 2011

Step Number 3 Complete!

As I sat down to begin thinking about a to-do list for my upcoming adventure to Haiti (yes, I'm one of those crazy list-makers), step #3 was get a blog going. Now, if you know me you will understand my nervousness in creating such a public representation of me! As my perfectionist side of me kept rearing its ugly head... I finally just had to stop putting so much thought into this and just let it be. So here we are... blog number 3,424,367 is up and running. At least maybe this time I'll have a better reason to stick with it. Ha!

This blog will be all things Haiti Christian Orphanage... the Bethany edition. From preparation for the trip, my updating while I'm there and everything in between. Keep up with me if you would like and if not.. that's cool too. :)


May God bless and keep you.
Psalms 95:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment